Create a Glitch Text Effect in Photoshop with this cool technique. This is a detailed tutorial that will guide you and explain the technique and concept behind it.
Glitch Text has been a trend on Instagram for a long time, that is actually why I decided to do a tutorial on it. This technique has been shown already in my other tutorials but I always add something new to it. So here you go, the newest version of this effect for you guys :)
This are the steps you need to take:
1. Create a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer.
2. Change the Hue to whatever value. Make the saturation really high.
Hue is actual effect that helps us reach this colorful effect and create glitchy colors. You will see why in next steps.
3. Choose the Smudge Tool in the left tools menu. This tool will help us mix all the colors and create the rainbow colors.
4. Create and empty layer. The layer should be located between the image and Hue/Saturation layer.
5. Start drawing on the empty layer. And boom chakalaka boom :D
You will see this beautiful colors appear on your canvas. How awesome is that?!
Start learning Photoshop for free or get my pro course: https://www.learnfromfred.com/learn-photoshop-for-free