Hey guys! Today you will learn how to create neon effect in photoshop using lighting effects filter. This is a very easy and quick tutorial.
This are the steps we will take:
1. First select your image, go to filters - render - lighting effect.
2. Make sure to select point as a light effect and then choose the neon color you want.
3. Move the point to wherever you want the light to come from.
4. Press okay.
5. Create a duplicate of the image with lighting.
6. Double click on the lighting effect and the color.
7. Now you will have two images with different neon colors
8. Create a mask on the top layer.
9. Use gradient tool and select black and white gradient.
10. Apply the gradient to the mask and "boom chaka laka" :D
Start learning Photoshop for free or get my pro course: https://www.learnfromfred.com/learn-photoshop-for-free